Sunday, March 29, 2015

Introducing 3...

What To Take To A Picnic, Food, Wine, and Music Event
Today I'm off to the Peninsula Picnic, a food, wine and music experience. The event plays host to some of the very best local chefs, resident restaurants, artisans, and expert vignerons and vineyards. With the soundtrack of the day being some of Australia’s finest live music acts. So what are three things I've packed to ensure a most wonderful day...

1. Picnic blanket - from Element - this one is a given I feel, but I like to ensure it's a pretty cute picnic blanket and one that will stand out from the crowd so that it's easily findable.

2. Sunglasses - Beckon by Oakley - I'm an advocate for sun protection, and a stylish pair of good quality sunglasses are a must have to protect your eyes from the harmful sun.

3. Rain jacket - Kensignton Print Stowaway Jacket by Rainbird Clothing -  I'll be upfront I work for Rainbird Clothing, however I love that the classic Stowaway Jacket folds up so small and comes in so many fun colours and prints. Great for just in case it happens to rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com