It's safe to say that for me 2014 is chalked up as being interesting, I learned a lot about who I'am as a person and finished quite a few chapters in my life, all of which is very exciting. I'm looking forward to what 2015 holds for me in facets of my life. I see it as a year for the new, the refreshed and the character building.
In keeping with this theme I've compiled a list of 12 things (one for each month) in no particular order that I would like to achieve that fit into one of more of these categories.
- Create a new body of work that encompasses what first inspired me to be an artist - surfing
- Refresh and update my design portfolio
- Go through my entire wardrobe and clear out everything that either no longer fits me or I no longer wear, and replace them with some new threads
- Explore this great country of ours and see more of Australia
- Surf spots I've not surfed before
- Collaborate and work with artists of different genres
- Finish all three books that I've been reading for well over six months already
- Unsubscribe to emails that clog up my inboxes
- Create art because it's something that I want do, not because I feel the pressure from other sources to do so
- Spend more time catching up with family and good friends