Thursday, December 4, 2014

Personalised Gifts With Officeworks

I like to give gifts at Christmas time that have either a personal or creative touch to them. So when I was asked by Officeworks to create some meaningful gifts using their Kodak Picture Kiosk this festive season I couldn't resist, I just had to say yes.

I created a small range of gifts to put under the Christmas tree using the Kodak Picture Kiosk both in store and online. Both ways were super easy, though I'll be honest I did enjoy doing it in the comfort of my own home with a cup of coffee within reach more so.
In store, using the Kodak Connect App on my phone I printed off some photos for a family member so they can fill their picture frames at home. This particular family member rotates photos on a regular basis. Also whilst in store I picked up some photo frames for them to add to their collection too. Each 4"x6" Kodak quality print is only 10c, and when Officeworks have such a great assortment of frames, what a nice personal gift a framed photo makes for anytime of year.
For one very proud dog owner I couldn't resist but get a 6"x8" Calendar featuring their beloved pooch, as a little something extra. It was only $1.89 to have printed, which really is nothing.  

Ordering online is a little different because you don't get it straight away, but with most items outside of being a normal print you do have to wait a few days until it's either delivered or available for you to pick up in store.
I wanted to create something for an arty friend of mine who walks all over Melbourne. So I asked for one of their designs, which they sent me. I think they think I'm cutting a stencil for them, little do they know it's something I hope they'll find a little more practical. I've placed their design onto an Aluminum Drink Bottle ($29.95), which I'm sure will come in handy over summer when exploring Melbourne.
I also wanted to make something with one of my own artwork designs too. So for one special child this Christmas I've made a Jigsaw Puzzle ($27.95) featuring my Tree Kangaroo illustration I drew a few years ago.

I loved creating these personalised gifts through Officeworks using the Kodak Picture Kiosk. I did have to hold back, it did cross my mind to create a personalised mug for everyone I work with or give everyone in my family an apron with their pet(s) on it. The thing I enjoyed most was that I was not just limited to cheesy family photos; I could make things using my own artwork too.

For inspiration on creative and personalised gift-giving, check out Officeworks ‘How To’ videos or join in the conversation on social media via #creativechristmas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com