Saturday, November 15, 2014

Leaving ArtBoy Gallery

After much thought and umminng and ahhing I had a chat with ArtBoy Gallery in regards to the direction of where I'm wanting to take my artwork and what I want to be doing as an artist. The outcome of this chat was that I'll no longer be stocked through ArtBoy Gallery.

I'm very grateful for all the support that I've received from ArtBoy Gallery over the years and it's been an absolute pleasure to exhibit and work with them.  

I may return back to ArtBoy Gallery in the future, though for now I'm looking forward to just painting because I want to, without the pressure of exhibiting and selling works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com