Sunday, September 7, 2014

Introducing 3...

Spring Beauty Must Haves
Do you smell that? It's spring in the air and summer is just around the corner. It's time to start shedding those layers of clothes, and getting outdoors to enjoy the gorgeous weather. Spring for me beauty wise is a time to look after my skin and hair, to embrace warmer weather scents and as always use products that are not tested on animals. Here are some of my favourite beauty must haves for spring which help me look after my skin and hair.

Kora Organics Purifying Day and Night Cream 
I'm in love with this light-weight daily moisturiser from Kora Organics. It's blended with natural and organically grown plant extracts of Grapefruit, Mandarin and Green Tea that help to control excess oil while providing the skin with optimum hydration. Available at Kora Organics.

Crop Pure Rosehip Oil
For several years now I've always had Rosehip Oil in my bathroom cabinet, it's a lightweight, rapidly absorbing, natural oil with Vitamin A properties to assist in fighting the common signs of ageing and helps to restore damaged skin. I love massaging a few drops of The Crop's Pure Rosehip Oil on my face after cleansing. Available at Crop.

OGX Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner
It might seem a little odd that my hair is damaged from being in the and around the ocean, though the sea has healing powers too when it comes to damaged hair. Algae and kelp are great when it comes to hydrating hair, along with a bevy of other sea minerals. The OGX Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner is packed full of goodness from the sea and smells divine too. Available at OGX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com