Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pfeiffer Collection By Evernote

My love for Evernote as a digital note taking solution runs deep. So you can imagine my delight when I found out that they've collaborated with product designer Eric Pfeiffer to create a selection of desktop accessories with a twist of mid-century style.

Made from soft touch plastic, the collection features not just items that hold your everyday office things, like pens and stuff, but to  hold your phone and tablet too. The pieces also feature acents of  with either solid walnut wood or brightly colored bases. They are so simple and practical in their design.

Now if I only I had a need for new items to add to my desk - sadly I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com