Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Drawing Book Academy July Workshop

Drawing Book Academy July Workshop
I went to my first Drawing Book Academy Workshop in June, where Adnate, Ken Taylor and Deb spoke. Whilst I heard each of these speak about their work before it was the format that the Drawing Book Academy offered that intrigued me. What sort of people go along? What questions do they ask? What is the Drawing Book Academy Workshop all about? these were just some of the questions I had. I also had a fellow Melbourne artist I and the Others prompt me to go along too.

I found the Drawing Book Academy Workshop to be inspiring and engaging. It's most certainly something where you get back as much as you put in. Whether it be introducing yourself to other creatively minded people there, mingling with the speakers, asking that question you've been wanting to ask for months in the question and answer time or quite simply listening to what is being said and asked.
The next one is coming up in about a weeks time and they've an amazing line up of speakers, okay I maybe a little biased here, but with Heesco, Numskull and Gemma O'Brien all talking about on how they draw their own motivation, you seriously don't want to miss it. I've already arranged to head along and am looking forward to hearing from all three of these talented creatives.

Drawing Motivation Drawing Book Academy 
Where: Front Cafe, 242 Lygon St, Carlton, Victoria, Australia
When: Thursday 31 July 2014, 6:30PM - 9:30PM
Cost: $60
Website: www.drawingbookacademy.edu.au
Event Brite: www.eventbrite.com.au/e/drawing-motivation-tickets-12314355569?aff=es2&rank=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com