Monday, March 17, 2014

Mural In Camberwell

On the weekend I started one of my biggest projects to date - a mural the length of a lane way. Whilst the weather may not of been in my favour I did get quite a a bit done and feel like I've made quite a start on the project.

The mural tells the story of how my characters Jack and Jill go fishing and to an orchid to pick apples.  It's like a children's book spread out across a wall.

The lane way is next to Minimax on Burke Road and leads through to the car park that hosts the well known Camberwell Market. If you happen to be down there during the next few weekends pop by and say hi!

To keep up-to-date with my progress on this project feel free to like my Facebook Page or follow me on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com