Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mural In Camberwell - Update


Over the weekend I worked more on the mural I'm doing in Camberwell Junction. It is quite a big project and luckily I had a few assistants helping me out, Evie and Josh. On Sunday it was a little on the cold side, hence the hoodie and beanie. I did get the chance in between brush strokes to put together this little video though.

If you happen to be in area during the next few weekends pop by and say hi!

To keep up-to-date with my progress on this project feel free to like my Facebook Page or follow me on Instagram.

Also... Camberwell Junction has an expansive network of over 50 laneways and the Council has developed a Discussion Paper, Camberwell Junction: bringing our laneways to life, which investigates the various possibilities of these laneways and would like to know what you think. For more information visit www.boroondara.vic.gov.au/your_council/building-planning/councils-smaller-projects/camberwell-laneways

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com