Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hints + Tips - Want To Know How I Use Feedly?

Feedly
What is Feedly? In short Feedly is a news aggregator application, compiling news feeds from a variety of online sources which you can easily share with others and customise. Feedly has been around for quite some time, it was first released in 2008. I've been using it for awhile now and switched to it when Google Reader ceased to exist.

So how do I use Feedly? Well I use it to...
  • Keep up to date with all of my favourite blogs and websites in one spot. 
  • Save posts to read latter - this is great for those who are time poor. 
  • Track alerts when my name appears in online articles. I don't think I'm vain, I'm  just curious as to who is sharing what I'm up to or my artwork.
  • Find interesting things to pin on Pinterest and share via my other social media accounts. 
  • Sort the blogs and websites I'm following into catergories, there are somethings I'm interetesed in reading about more often than others. 
  • Discover new and exciting news sources in the recommendations based on the blogs and websites I'm following.   
  • Stay up to date on the go via the mobile app on my iPhone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com