2014 is my final year of studying Commerce Marketing as a part-time student. Each year when I restock my supplies I don't just think "Oh I need a new ruler, that one will do". I think about how that ruler or other piece of stationery will fit into the rest of my life. Which is probably why when Officeworks spokesperson and fashion stationery expert, Leah Coleman says "Studying gets glamorous with stationery doubling as fashion accessories. Think pencil cases that double as a clutch, iPhone covers that are also a slim line wallet, and handbags that have phone charges built-in for the student on the go". I get rather excited.
So... on my trip to Officeworks what did I get and why?
- Study Mate aluminum 45cm ruler in black - I've lost my long metal ruler I use when cutting stencils and a black metal one is a nice stylish replacement.
- Apple memo pad - I've been after one for awhile to grace my desk because they are so cute.
- X Brand plastic eraser - whether it be school, work or art related I can never have enough erasers.
- X Brand spiral notebook with a plastic pocket - if you've ever seen me at an event, work or school, you'll notice I've lots of random bits of paper placed between pages. The plastic pocket will hopefully prevent me from losing important bits of information. The pages are also very creative friendly, they are not lined, but have little dots in a grid like pattern. Whether it's sketching out an ad idea or taking down important notes, this notebook will be perfect.
- Posca black poster marker - a good permanent marker comes in handy and this one is a nice size to take on the go with you.
- X Brand mechanical pencils in 2H, HB and 2B - these not only look stylish with their minimalistic design but are lovely to write with too. Plus coming in different weights they speak to my creative side. I can imagine using them both in the lecture room and in meetings.
Officeworks have kindly offered a $50 gift card for me to giveaway to one lucky reader - what a way to kick off 2014!
To be in the running to win:
1. Comment on this post telling: What one stationery item could you not get through work or school without?
The competition will run for two weeks, so get your entry in by Tuesday 4th of March, 2014 5pm AEST to be in the running.
Whoever leaves the most creative comment will be declared the winner and contacted via email, so make sure you link to a place where I can easily find your email or leave your email address so I can contact you.
Open to all readers within Australia.
- Now Closed -