Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Sea Dragon On A Wall

Weedy Sea Dragon by Nicole Tattersall
Weedy Sea Dragon by Nicole Tattersall
Weedy Sea Dragon by Nicole Tattersall
Weedy Sea Dragon by Nicole Tattersall
Weedy Sea Dragon by Nicole Tattersall
Weedy Sea Dragon by Nicole Tattersall
Weedy Sea Dragon by Nicole Tattersall
Weedy Sea Dragon by Nicole Tattersall
I was going through a bunch of photos and I realised I didn't share what I painted for the Footscray Street-Art Prize late last year in November. The Footscray Street-Art Prize was part of the Big West Festival and sponsored by Cheaper Buy Miles, the competition attracted dozens of entries on wall space in the centre of Footscray.

For it I painted one of my drip animals, the Weedy Sea Dragon, with the help pf a friend of mine to help me with the stencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com