|Image by Troy Wandzel|
So what sort of things did I face in the last year and a bit? Well...
- Had to call the debt collector about money a gallery owed me, plus all the artwork of mine they wouldn't return. That was a very lengthy battle.
- Invoices never getting paid.
- Chasing invoice after invoice after invoice.
- Being promised that I would be apart of numerous projects only to either find out a few days prior or not even that I wasn't part of the project.
- Spending time and effort working with big international brands only to find out I wasn't part of the project from another source.
- Changing exhibition plans only to then find out it's really not an exhibition at all.