Sunday, September 1, 2013

Introducing 3...

Spring Beauty Must Haves
It's starting to warm up and Spring is in the air. It's time for floaty dresses and pretty bright colours. 
Spring for me beauty wise is a time to inject a splash of colour into my look, looking after my skin and getting glammed up for events. Here are some of my favourite beauty must haves for Spring which help me look after my skin and give my eyes a little wow factor...

Australis Mega Lash Mascara
This mascara features a thickening, waterproof and tear proof formula, it also comes with a wide bristled brush. Making it perfect to add a little wow factor to your look. I also use it not just for special events but also for day-to-day - I just don't apply as much. An extra special reason why I love this product - it's vegan friendly! Available at Australis.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Body Wash
This is a great body wash, it lathers onto the skin to cleanse, can be used daily and is designed to help prevent blemishes with regular use. But what I love about it is that I have found that with its antibacterial properties is also helps in aiding the healing process of minor cuts that I've obtained from being outdoors. Available at The Body Shop.
  
Innoxa Super Sensitive Gentle Day And Night Creme
I love a product that does two things, in a way this one does four. It can be used as a day or night creme and is specially formulated to deliver essential moisture and nutrients to the skin, whilst also providing protection against environmental irritants and allergens. It's a great treat to my skin after being on or in salty water. Available at Innoxa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com