Sunday, June 2, 2013

Introducing 3...

Winter, for me beauty wise is a time to embrace a natural look with a bit of glam and treating my skin to some well deserved TLC. Here are some of my favourite beauty must haves for Winter which are perfect for dashing to and from events, treating my skin and ensuring no "panda eyes" whilst surfing ...

Australis All Over Face & Body Tint
For me this is the perfect foundation, it provides a sheer lightweight tint to enhance skin tone, creating a natural look. An extra special reason why I love this product - it's not tested on animals and is also vegan friendly! Available at Australis.

Bloom Organic Rosehip Oil
Being outdoors and in the elements I'm starting to notice my skin taking a bit of a beating. Which is why I use the Bloom Orgnic Rosehip Oil as it naturally hydrates my skin. I've also noticed a decrease in the appearance of fine lines too since I started using it almost two years ago. Available at Bloom.
  
Natio Eye Make-up Remover
With blonde eye lashes I'm an avid user of mascara and so for me I have to have a good make-up remover, especially one that is gentle enough to be used daily. This one by Natio has floral waters of Rose and Cornflower in an extra gentle lotion, making it the perfect choice. Available at Natio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com