Sunday, April 21, 2013

Introducing 3...

I've a soft spot for indulgent beauty products and Autumn is such a wonderful time of year to succumb to such an indulgence. Here are some of my favourite beauty must haves for Autumn which are perfect for my outdoors and artistic lifestyle...

INNOXA Antioxidant Lip Glaze in Plum 
Besides being a great cooler weather colour for me, I love that it nourishes and repairs my lips. It's non-sticky and can be worn alone or paired with lipstick. It's also made in Australia and not tested on animals - a big plus! Available at INNOXA.

Evo Salty Dog Cocktail Beach Spray
Though I do surf in the cooler months, it's just not often enough to maintain the beachy look of my hair, that I have during summer. So I get a little help, with a few sprays of Evo's Salty Dog Cocktail Beach Spray I've a salty texture to my hair. Available at Evo.
  
Natio Spa Heavenly Hand Cream
Using paints and the like, my hands get a work out, which is why I love a non-greasy hand cream that nourishes and moisturises my hands. The Natio Spa Heavenly Hand Cream does just that and smells devine.  Available at Natio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com