Sunday, March 10, 2013

Introducing 3...

Recently I've gone back to Uni and there are three important things that I'm taking along with me to my lectures and tutorials. I've been studying part-time for two and a half years already, with only a year and half to go now.

During this time I've worked out what works well for me, in helping me take notes and to revise for the exams and complete assignments.

Here are three things I recommend for those going Uni...
  1. Evernote - it's an app, online tool and program for your computer that aids in note taking. You can attach files, images, audio, links and more. Plus you can share your notes too. 
  2. Clairefontaine Notebooks - the paper is luxurious and beautiful to write on, it's also nice an thick so that you can write on both sides of the page.
  3. A well stocked pencil case - full of pens, pencils, erasers and a pencil sharpener.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com