Friday, January 18, 2013

Become A Beauty Activist

It's no secret that I have a soft spot for helping out people and all creatures great and small in need. Another thing I like very much is to indulge myself with gorgeous beauty products. So when I heard that one of my favourite brands The Body Shop is giving it's shoppers not only the opportunity to look good, feel good and do good, but to chose where 100% of the profits from the sale of The Body Shop Dragon Fruit Lip Butter goes to, I was delighted.

So how does one become a beauty activist? 
• Pop in-store or online to The Body Shop from 21 January to 4 February 2013.
• Whilst you're there treat yourself by purchasing The Body Shop Dragon Fruit Lip Butter (RRP $9.95).
• You'll be given a token from the purchase of your Dragon Fruit Lip Butter that you can place into the voting box to support your selected charity.
• 100% of the profits will go towards one of three charitable organisations; All Together Now, Foundation for Australia's Most Endangered Species, and Australian Youth Climate Coalition.

Other than just doing good, its said that the Dragon Fruit Lip Butter is a superbly moisturising, zesty and delicious lip butter that leaves lips super soft and super hydrated. As someone who spends quite a bit of time outdoors in the sun, sand and surf, I'm keen to try it out. Thanks to the lovely people at The Body Shop I've a sample coming my way - I promise to let you know what it's like too.

To find out more about The Body Shop Foundation visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com