Thursday, December 20, 2012

I Sea Creatures

Recently I painted a mural about 9 meters long featuring a selection of my water animal stencils at The Portsea Camp in the Art Room. For those that haven't been to the camp many of the buildings on site date back to wartime with bunkers, fortification, and an old parade ground. The site became the Lord Mayor’s Camp for Country Children in 1946, and has since be a camp destination of children all around Victoria.

Painting a mural in such a significant location is a real privilege and I'm honored to of been asked.

You can see from the video that I've put together that the camp also looks over Port Phillip Bay - what a gorgeous view it is.

I've still a few additions I'd like to add to the mural at a latter date. I hope the children who attend the camp in 2013 like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com