Friday, December 7, 2012

2013 Calendars Now Available

As I'm sure you're now well aware my 2013 Calendar is now available, this is the forth year in a row I've designed one. Like the ones before it features a handpicked selection of artworks and illustrations that I created throughout 2012.

The artworks and illustrations featured in my 2013 Calendar include some of my favoured stencils, childrens-book-like illustrations, acrylic paintings and watercolour illustrations. Of coarse my rabbits Nickel (November) and Madu (April) make an appearance.

My 2013 calendar is A5 in size, printed on 250gsm FSC Certified, made with Elemental Chlorine Free pulps (ECF), ISO 14001 Environmental Management System stock and is bound using a bulldog clip which is re-useable. Making it environmentally friendly.

If you're keen on displaying one on your wall in 2013 or giving one as a gift you'd be best be quick and order today, as I've only done a small print run and at only $15 each they are sure to sell-out fast.


You can purchase them:
Via my MadeIt shopfront
Kids In Berlin, 472 Victoria Street, North Melbourne, VIC
Art Boy Gallery, 99 Greville St, Prahran, VIC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com