Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Design In Memory

Recently someone very close and dear to me passed away. They were not only a friend but one of my biggest fans. I was given the opportunity to give a eulogy at the funeral, which is probably one of the hardest speeches I've had to make in my life so far. Inspired by what I said near the end of my speech, I've designed 3 pieces, Aim Higher, Question and Be Curious.

It is in memory of this person that I shall question more often, aim higher and be more curious about things. I wanted a way in which I can be reminded and share with others this message in a clear and yet appropriate way. I feel that through illustration and design I've done this.

I've made the designs available for purchase on RedBubble as prints, cards, hoodies, posters, t-shirts, stickers, iPod covers, iPad covers and baby clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com