Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Little Trip To Uni Hill Factory Outlets

Uni Hill Factory Outlets in Bundoora sent me a gift voucher to spoil myself at the Laura Ashley store located in their complex - how sweet. I love that at Laura Ashley you not only find beautiful linens, furniture and homewares, but they've a gorgeous range of clothing and accessories.
So what did I end up spoiling myself with? I bought myself a pair of Floral Outline Earings $15, a Fitted and Flare Button Thru Dress $79.95 (was $159.00) which will be perfect for summer and a little something special for someone this Christmas. 

As I was leaving  Uni Hill Factory Outlets I also stopped by Donut King to buy some jam filled balls (yes, that's what they call them) to have with my post shopping coffee when I got home.
 
I had never been to the Uni Hill Factory Outlets before and I was pleasantly surprised. I only went into a few stores, though I did have a good walk around the complex and found most stores had excellent customer service, stock was clean and tidy, and it was easy to find what I was looking for.

They also offer undercover parking, there is a good selection of shops with quality products and there is everything from party supplies through to shoes. Other stores include Nike, Lorna Jane, Tony Bianco, Rivers, Birkenstock, Politix, Cotton On, Guess with most offering up to 70% off.

After such a great experience I'm sure I'll return next time I need to do a spot of shopping. 

A gift for you to...
It's not just me they are spoiling, they've also given me a $50 gift voucher for Simone Perele to give away to one lucky winner.

To be in the running to win:

1. Like Uni Hill Factory Outlet on Facebook or follow on Twitter
2. Comment on this post telling:  What would you go shopping for at Uni Hill Factory Outlets this summer?  
Competition will run for two weeks, so get your entry in by Wednesday 28 of November 5pm AEST to be in the running.

A winner will be drawn using random.org - and contacted via email, so make sure you link to a place I can easily find your email or leave our email address so I can contact you.

Open to all readers within Australia.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole! I actually need to go lingerie shopping at some point :D That and some pretty sandals, methinks. The dress is very cute, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com