Saturday, October 13, 2012

Off To Canberra

Looks like I'm finally getting around to seeing all that Canberra has to offer.

I've been selected as part of the 500 Humans to participate in a weekend full of Art and Culture, thanks to Visit Canberra.

It's all very exciting as I've never been to Canberra and have always wanted to go to check out the galleries there. I also get to take along a guest as a well, which makes the experience nicer. 

So far the information I've been privy to is pretty much...

"Jump the queues and enjoy personalised tours of our nation's leading cultural attractions and galleries. Explore local art and design hotspots and enjoy some of the region's best creations. Work with world-renowned artists and create a unique memento of your visit."

Though I'm starting to wonder just how much of a great experience it will be. With around 250 people on the arts and culture weekend, are we going to be piled into buses like a group of school kids - that doesn't sound like fun at all?

Concerns aside I can't wait to tell you all about my experience, though for now you can check out their website for more information.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com