Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kaff-eine Boneyard

I'm quite a fan of  Kaff-eine and have been for sometime. It's not just her artwork that I love it's the passion she brings to the artscene. I don't want to get all gushy but I think she'll go far.

Which is why I'm super keen to check out “Boneyard”. The first solo exhibition for Kaff-eine, where she’ll be showing works that combine her distinctive characters of her street art with watercolour paint and pigment ink.

Boneyard – Kaff-eine
Where: At Just Another Project Space – 153 Greville St, Prahran
Exhibition Opening: Thursday 8 November, 7pm-9:30pm
Exhibition: Thursday 8 – Friday 30  November
Website: www.justanother.com.au/project-space

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com