Monday, October 15, 2012

Bye Bye Curious Oyster

Almost two years ago I became apart of the Curious Oyster Shoppe family stocking original artworks, cards, calendars, handpainted brooches and more with them.

The time has come and yesterday was the last day that the Curious Oyster Shoppe at 776 High St, Thornbury, VIC, was open for trading.

I feel so privileged to of had my pieces amongst the gorgeous range of clothing, giftware and jewellery, that had been handcrafted locally by fellow Melbourne artists, that graced the shelves in this delightful shop.

The focus of the Curious Oyster Shoppe was about showcasing Melbourne’s amazing indie art and craft community. It was a place to come and discover new and exciting creations made by unknown artists as well as old favourites from established handmade labels.

I'm as a equally sad to see them close up as shop as I'am happy for their future plans. I wish them the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com