Sunday, September 2, 2012

Introducing 3...

A few weeks ago I had my solo exhibition, I also finished up my two month contract as an online Community Manager at realestate.com.au and completed a freelance job for Red Bull. So now what? Well here are three things I'll be doing on to keep me busy...

Planning the Melbourne CURVY event and organising all the artworks to be put on show.

Starting work at a little a patisserie boulangerie café in South Melbourne in a communications role. Can't wait to tell you more about this.

Putting some time aside to maintain and update my website, online shop and online communications. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com