Friday, August 31, 2012

Red Bull Special Editions Update

 
Several weeks ago I received a special delivery from the lovely people at Red Bull. Three cans of their new Special Editions, which will be released in stores around Australia throughout September.

The first one I tried was the Silver Special Edition (lime) which I've previously written about.

So what did I think of the other two? Well, the Blue Special Edition (blueberry) is sour and sweet at the same time, it actually tastes like what blueberries taste like. Which was a little bit of a shock to me. The Edition is not my favourite but it was nice, and I think if I was making a blueberry kinda punch, it would be one of the ingredients. 

The Red Special Edition which I had really high hopes for, kinda let me down. Isn't that always the way though. The one you expect the most from never quite meets those expectations. The flavour reminded me of the cranberry flavoured boiled lollies. It is the most intense in flavour out of the three varieties. Would I have it again? Yes, though next time on a warm summers day with some frozen cranberries thrown in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com