Thursday, August 23, 2012

Red Bull Gives My Stencils Wings

A few weeks ago I cut some stencils for Red Bull for the launch of their Special Editions with really no idea what they being used for. I was told something about them being sprayed on the side of crates, but other than that I had no other information.

Earlier this week at 12 o'clock at night just before going to bed I had a quick flick through instagram to find photos taken of said stencils.

What they had done was spray the stencils onto the sides of cargo crates, fill the crates up with ice and Red Bull Special Editions, then helicopter them into Melbourne University.

Gives me a rush knowing my stencils went across the Melbourne skyline.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! What a fantastic thing to see on campus at uni!

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com