Saturday, July 28, 2012

Red Bull Special Editions

Nearing the end of the working week I received a special delivery from the lovely people at Red Bull. Three cans of their new Special Editions, which will be released in stores around Australia in September.

The cans have the same effect as the regular Red Bull but they come in three new flavours. The Blue Special Edition tastes likes blueberry, the Silver like lime and the Red like cranberry.

I tried the Silver Special Edition today, and I'll honestly admit that it reminds me of lime sherbet. It was nice though. I can imagine having it with a slice of lime, some ice cubes and a dash of vodka (for those of a legal age to drink alcohol). It doesn't taste at all like the regular Red Bull.

Once I've tried the Blue and Red Special Additions, I'll let you know what I think. I've high hopes for the Red Special Edition, as one of my favourite things to add to the regular Red Bull is frozen cranberries.

Late last year I was given the amazing opportunity of being one of the first Red Bull MOBILE Scouts and have done a few other projects with them since.

In the build up to the launch of the Special Editions I've been commissioned to cut a few stencils for them. I really enjoy doing the odd bit of work here and there for Red Bull, now if only I could work out how to get a permanent job with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com