Monday, June 4, 2012

A Proud Moment


Recently I was asked what some of my recent proudest moments have been. Along with some other amazing moments, I mentioned that being Editor of CURVY 8 and the moment when I first held a copy of the book was a pretty proud moment. Even though I know myself how much time and effort goes on behind the scenes, and how I felt when seeing the online proof. Nothing quite beats holding the actual book. It's physical proof of all the hard work.

Which is also why I'm so happy to be able to share with you the recent online version that was put together of CURVY 8. I hope you like it, just as much as I do. 

Now besides all the amazing work of the CURVY team a book like this wouldn't of been possible without all the amazing artists and illustrators who contributed, all 1,100 of them. 

If you are interested in buying a copy of CURVY 8 head on over to the CURVY online shop www.curvy.bigcartel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com