Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Semi-Permanent Sydney Re-cap

I finally made it through my pages and pages of notes I took at Semi-Permanent in Sydney. It was quite a task. Why I take so many notes? I've no idea, but it does mean that I've a good solid amount of information to refer to. My posts summarising each day are now up on the CURVY website - Day 1 is here and for Day 2 go here.

It was wonderful being able to go along to Semi-Permanent on behalf of CURVY. I highly recommend for anyone who hasn't yet been to a Semi-Permanent conference, to try to get to one. There are some speakers who you may not find all that interesting to listen to, but there are just as many who have you glued to your seat and provide you with a wealth of advice.

For me I really enjoyed hearing from Where There's Smoke, Gmunk, Meggs and of coarse the talented lady herself Bec Winnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com