Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Re-cap - Kin Art

As per my original post about Kin Art, I love that as a family we get together over an exhibition. Displaying illustrations, photographs, paintings, ceramics, jewelry and other bits and pieces. Kin Art is the forth Tattersall family exhibition to be held at Mushroom Crafts Art/Craft Space in Leongtha.

Though due to other commitments and suffering from a horrible cold/flu the same weekend I missed out on the bump-in and seeing what everyone else has been busy making. Though thanks to modern technology and the ease of sharing photos, I've been able to see the exhibition via my lap top. I'm looking forward to actually seeing some of the works in person when we bump-out the exhibition latter this month.

Kin Art - Tattersall Family Exhibition
Mushroom Crafts
40 Bair Street, Leongatha, VIC
Exhibition: Saturday 31 March - Saturday 28 April
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com