Saturday, April 14, 2012

Les Dessinatrices


When the lovely Rebecca Murphy told me about an up and coming exhibition at Espionage Gallery in Adelaide, I was pretty excited. I've never shown my work in Adelaide. So I jumped at the opportunity. I created two works for the exhibition 'See How The Meerkat Run' and 'The Drip of the Sandpiper' which you can see me painting in this video.

I'm so proud to be in the lineup for Les Dessinatrices alongside 21 other international female illustrators from all corners of the globe, including Elisa Mazzone (Paris), Lisa Vanin (Toronto), Rebecca Murphy (Sydney), Yvette Tziallas (Sydney), Kaitlin Beckett (Melbourne), Luka Va (Melbourne), Jelena V, Caitlin Millard, Katie Johnson, Emmaline Zanelli, Jenny Allnutt, Fruzsi Kenez, Tiff Rysdale, Lilian Choo, Sally Jo Cook, Kerri Ann Wright, Lindsey Bryant, Olya K, Meaghan Coles, Pip Kruger and Ellie Kammer.

Les Dessinatrices - a all female international illustration exhibition
Espionage Gallery
Suite 1, Level 2, 93 Rundle Mall, Adelaide, SA
Exhibition Opening: Thursday 19 April, 6pm onwards
Exhibition: Thursday 19 April - Thursday 3 May
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com