Sunday, April 22, 2012

Introducing 3...

I'm a massive supporter of collaborating with other artists and creatives. For me collaboration is about sharing ideas and concepts and creating something that couldn't of been created other wise. Three artists I'd love to collaborate with (hint hint nudge nudge wink wink) are:
• Photographer Matt Irwin - I can image creating characters on top of his canvas prints. Adding a level of make believe to his already beautiful photography.
• Illustrator Kaitlin Beckett - I'm already picturing my stenciled animals with her added armor and other things.
• Artist Luke Taaffe - besides I think he would be amazing to work with, I could see us working together on a surfboard decal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com