Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Help Me Get My Artwork To London




Every so often an opportunity will arise and you just have to grab hold of it and hope for the best. When I received an email recently from Brick Lane Gallery in London wanting to show my work I was over the moon. One of my goals with my artwork is to exhibit overseas and here is the perfect opportunity. I'm now wanting on sending around 16 pieces to London to Brick Lane Gallery for a group exhibition in early 2013 - though to do so I could really do with some financial help, as I just simply don't have the spare cash laying around.

I was discussing my dilemma with one of the guys I go to uni with and he recommended I check out Pozible and try to source some crowd funding. So I checked it out and after reading some of the other projects I thought - hey why not. So... as of yesterday I have my project up on Pozible and already have one generous supporter.

Now I'm not just after your cash, I also give you rewards in return for different amounts, such as if you support this project with a $50 - $99 pledge you'll receive a thank you on my facebookpage and twitter account, I'll post you a thank you card with 2 stickers and you'll also get a limited edition A4 print of one of the works to be displayed in the exhibition as chosen by me. Or you can alternatively just pledge without wanting any reward.

Now I know not everyone is able to help financially but if you are interested in supporting this project of mine, please spread the word via any means possible - Facebook, Twitter, Email etc. Any support you can offer is greatly appreciated and I'll be so very grateful for your kind help.

If your keen on helping me get my artwork to Brick Lane Gallery in London through financial support or just by spreading the word, or even your just interested to find out more about what I'm doing visit my project page at www.pozible.com.au/index.php/archive/index/5784/description/0/0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com