Thursday, April 26, 2012

CURVY 8 Is Coming

Wow, after what seemed like forever and a day CURVY 8 is about to be launched. Even though some people already knew the level of involvement I had in the book, I'd been a little tight lipped about it but now I think it's safe to let the cat out of the bag. When you get your hands on the latest book, if you flick through to the credits page you'll see that I was the Editor.

When I was asked to be the editor, I was just as excited if not more than the first time I got accepted into CURVY several years ago. I'm so proud to of been involved in CURVY 8 and also the fact that it features female artists from over 40 countries around the world makes it even better. It really was a great experience being apart of the selection and production process.

I'm yet to get my hands on a copy and have only seen the proofs, but even if I do say so myself it looks to be a damn fine book.

Now it's not 100% confirmed if I'll be going to Sydney for the launch. However if you are in Sydney do go along to aMBUSH Gallery on May 9 and have fun as CURVY launches the latest edition and hosts an amazing group show, which is all part of Semi-Permanent 2012.

To find out more about whose featured in the CURVY 8 book and about the launches make sure you check out the website www.curvy-world.com. Oh and make sure your pre-order your copy as there is a limited run of books and I'd hate for you to miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com