Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Round Up

I'm amazed at how quickly this year has flown by, already it's almost half way through Autumn. Things have been busy, especially in the studio. I've had a few exhibitions and events on.

Here are some of my most popular posts from March...
  • A Moment To Pause - The view I had when taking a morning hike
  • FanBoy VS ArtBoy: Fairytales and Fables - Art Boy are kicked off their first round of FanBoy vs ArtBoy for 2012, with the theme Fairytales and Fables
  • Newsletter - My March newsletter went out with recap of what I've been up to of late, a look at some of the recent pieces I've been working on
  • ...There's More - Painting -Painted my first wall in almost a year
  • ...There's More - Fuge days and nights of open house street art, great music, indie films, art workshops, community participation, walls, projections, live painting, paste-ups, stickers, market stalls, side shows and DJs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com