Saturday, December 31, 2011

December Round Up

Why is it that the last month of the year has to be the busiest? You've got Christmas, New Years, work functions, holidays and more. All whilst this is going on I've tried to keep up with my blogging. Here are some of my most read posts in December...
  • Introducing 3... - Blogs my some very talented arty folk
  • 2012 Calendar - To help you plan for the new year which is fast approaching my 2012 Calendars have arrived.
  • Please Like - I decided to submit "Passing Orca" into the TONI&GUY Yen Young Australian Artist Award
  • Stoked To Enter - Do You See Turtle
  • Christmas In Our House - a look at what types of Christmas decoration we have up in our house

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com