Saturday, November 5, 2011

Red Bull MOBILE Scout Update

Over the last month I was sharing my Red Bull MOBILE experiences on the Red Bull MOBILE Scout website. From going to the X-fighters in Sydney, being at Semi-Permanent, heading to the Moto GP at Phillip Island and much, much more. All 8 Scouts were competing for the chance to go to the Formula 1 in Melbourne. Sadly I didn't win though I'm very happy that Craig from Perth did, as he was very much deserving of it!

The whole experience was amazing and they only thing I wish is that it went for a little bit longer, a month of exciting stuff simply isn't long enough. Though I've been making my own fun and pushing my own limits - going surfing, heading to new events and just checking out stuff!

To read my posts visit my Red Bull MOBILE Scout page. Also check out the posts by the other scouts throughout Australia while your there too.

If you're interested in finding out more about Red Bull MOBILE visit their website, like them on facebook or follow them on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com