Tuesday, November 22, 2011

PETITS TRAVAUX '11

Retrospect Galleries is celebrating its first year in the Broadbeach gallery and its fourth year in their Byron Bay gallery with the opening of Petits Travaux '11, an exhibition of miniature works from a mix of established and emerging artists. Each artist is exhibiting nine individual works that are 25cm x 25cm in size.

I've sent a selection of my animal stencil works up to both galleries. It's the first time I'm showing at Retrospect Galleries QLD gallery and the first time I think I've shown work in QLD, so I'm pretty excited! I've also sent up a few new stencils which is always nice too.

PETITS TRAVAUX NSW '11
Retrospect Galleries
52 Jonson St Byron Bay, NSW
Opening: Friday 2 December, 6pm onwards
Exhibition: Friday 2 December - Wednesday 21 December

PETITS TRAVAUX QLD '11
Retrospect Galleries
Cnr Elizabeth Ave & Oracle Blvd (Under the Green Fins), Broadbeach QLD
Opening: Friday 2 December, 6pm onwards
Exhibition: Friday 2 December - Wednesday 21 December

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com