Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wiiings!


My time as a Red Bull MOBILE Scout is almost up. Over the past several weeks, I've been to Sydney for the X-fighters, had a Hot Lap with Rick Kelly at Calder, went to the Red Bull Music Academy, checked out The Art of Flight and documented my arty goinings on in the studio and at Semi-Permament. This weekend my last experience is going to the Moto GP at Phillip Island, where I'm taking my dad and a rev head of a friend.

I've loved the whole experience and I'm sad to see it come to an end. For me, my life will go back to being study, freelance work, looking for work, painting, blogging, animal rights and a spot of surfing.

The Red Bull MOBILE Scout experience wraps up for me this Saturday. So if you've not yet checked out the website to read my posts, view my videos and see my pics, you'd best do so. Also just by leaving a comment you could win your very own Red Bull MOBILE HTC Cha Cha.

Besides the goodie bags of free stuff, what I've taken away from this experience is that by pushing things that little bit harder and doing things that generally I wouldn't do, I've met a stack of awesome people and done some amazing stuff!

If you're interested in finding out more about Red Bull MOBILE check out their website, like them on facebook or follow them on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com