Saturday, October 1, 2011

Studio Time!

Whilst finishing off the rest of the the works required for the For Walls Closing Group Show I created a video for Red Bull MOBILE showing the production of just one of the pieces 'Deer'. That day I had planned to get only 2 pieces done, before I knew it I was in a groove and manged to complete a total of 6 works. It was just nice being in the studio, the sun shinning outside and having everything just work. It's like that feeling I get when I go surfing and have an amazing session. Turns out it was a good thing as the following few days here in Melbourne have been horrible with rain, wind and coldness, I wouldn't of been able to get the works completed in time for the exhibition, if I hadn't done them all in the that one session.

To view the video on the Red Bull MOBILE site click on the button that has 'Request for Wiiings!' and has the image of my deer behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com