Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hints + Tips - The Loop

I'll admit I'm a bit unsure about most of the online portfolio's out there. When I came across The Loop thanks to twitter and various people recommending it to me. I liked the fact that it was in an easy to use format and that it is an Australian website.

It's a portfolio website what doesn't just let you share your work and be inspired by others, it also has the capabilities for you to search for jobs and for potential employers/clients to search for you.

If you are interested go have a look at The Loop and while your there why not check out my online portfolio too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com