Friday, September 23, 2011

Works in Progress

Yesterday I received an email reminding me that I needed to drop of my artworks for the For Walls Closing Group Show by next Friday. I'll be honest I went into a bit of a blind panic as I had done no work for the show. I did quickly get my paint on and created the two works above, still yet to be titled and framed.

I hope to get another 4 works completed. So if you have any requests do let me know.

For Walls Closing Group Show!
For Walls Gallery
Upstairs Miss Libertines, 34 Franklin Street, Melbourne, VIC
Exhibition Opening: Wednesday 5 October, 6pm - 8pm
Exhibition: Wednesday 5 October - Friday 28 October
Website: www.facebook.com/pages/For-Walls/116143241756732
Facebook Event: www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=190184051046661

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com