Monday, September 12, 2011

Red Bull MOBILE


Red Bull are branching out and is no longer just an energy drink. To celebrate the upcoming launch of Red Bull MOBILE, they were on the search for ten Red Bull MOBILE Scouts. Last Friday I was told I was one of them, which gives me exclusive access to the World of Red Bull for 30 days and a Red Bull MOBILE handset preloaded with credit.
Sally Fitzgibbons for Red Bull MOBILE

I'll be sharing my Red Bull experiences on the Red Bull MOBILE Scout website. With my first Red Bull MOBILE experience at Red Bull X-Fighters, this weekend in Sydney. Which I'm very much looking forward to!

If you're interested in finding out more about Red Bull MOBILE check out their website, like them on facebook or follow them on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com