Thursday, September 22, 2011

Red Bull MOBILE Scout Blog

As I'm sure most of you are well aware, I'm a Red Bull MOBILE Scout. As part of this besides being given a Red Bull MOBILE HTC Cha Cha and experiencing some amazing things, I also need to write about my experiences. These posts get uploaded on to the Red Bull MOBILE Scouts page.

So far I've written about going to the X-Fighters on Cockatoo Island in Sydney and my spin around Calder Park Raceway with Rick Kelly. Over the next few weeks I'll be writing about many other amazing experiences.
To check my posts out visit my Red Bull MOBILE Scout page, you can also check out the posts by other scouts throughout Australia too.

If not just the fact that you get a look into the world of Red Bull you also just by commenting you go into the running to win yourself your very own Red Bull Mobile HTC Cha Cha. One is given away to the best comment each day by anyone in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com