Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hints + Tips - Steps to Leaving Your Corporate Job

As you may know recently I left my part-time position as a Fundraising and Marketing Officer and at the moment I'm doing freelance work.I've had many people say to me that they wish that they could be doing what I'm doing. I'll be honest it's not as fun as you might think. Yes, I've been very lucky that I have built up a small group of clients quickly and that I'm in a position where financial I'm getting by.
I wish that before I embarked on this that I had taken my time and thought a little more about what I was doing. Which is I recommend to an considering going freelance visit the Freelance Folder website and especially read 7 Steps to Leaving Your Corporate Job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com