Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hints + Tips - Apps To Help You Be Organised

Unknown

I've only had a iPhone for just over 6 months and I've found it a very useful tool with all it's apps in helping me stay organised and keep track of things. With iPhone owners having of downloaded an average of 83 apps to their phones and with over 425,000 apps in the App Store there are plenty to choose from.(source)

So what three apps have worked best for me?
Evernote: I've Evernote also on my laptop and found it very handy when studying for exams, looking for a new job and for just general day to day stuff. It syncs via the internet and allows to also take photos, video, voice recording and map locations. You tag your notes and save them into different note books.
Automilez: helps me keep a log of all the km's I do in my to and from galleries. It means no having to find a pen to jot down the km's, it's on something I'll generally have on me most the time anyways. I use the free version however if you use the paid version you've greater usage of the app.
Hootsuite: Another one I also have on my laptop too. Hootsuite if your not familiar with allows you to take control of multiple social profiles from one dashboard so you don’t have to log into each one separately. Mostly I pull in my Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn profiles, but you can also link in many other social networks.

What apps have you found really handy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com