Thursday, July 14, 2011

Window

Today I offered my painting skills to ArtBoy Gallery to paint their window for their 1st Birthday Sale, which starts tomorrow at 10am. This is the first window I've painted in a long time and even though all it says is '1st Birthday Sale' I'm pretty happy with it. I was painting from the inside of the window, which meant everything I was painting was backwards. A big thank you goes out to the girls who popped their heads in to let me know I'd missed the 'r' in 'birthday'.

Keep an eye on ArtBoy Gallery's facebook page and website for all the goss and details of their birthday celebrations happening over the next week or so. It's been wonderful being with Art Boy Gallery since December 2010 and I wish them all the best on this momentous occasion.

P.S I'm painting another window on Monday too, can't wait to show you that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com