Sunday, June 12, 2011

Introducing 3...

So my first semester of uni exams have come to an end and before I embark on my next set of subjects there are three things that I'm currently working on which I've put on hold, until now that it is. I plan to have completed and done in the next few weeks...
1. My June catalogue featuring all my artworks that are in stock, I hope to bring it out at the end of this week
2. Arrange a meeting with my local member of parliament to talk about my concerns regarding live export
3. Complie some useful social networking tips for creatives for other sites

If you're also like me and have finished your semester 1 uni or even school subjects, what are three things you've got planned until you go back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com